1. How do we find the villa?
Before you arrive you will receive directions how to find the villa.
2. How will the payment go?
When you decide to book the villa we will setup a rental agreement. In this agreement we ask for a deposit of 30% to confirm the reservation. The other amount has to be paid 5 weeks before arrival.
3. Is bedlinen included in the rental?
Yes, when you arrive at the villa all the beds are made up with fresh ironed sheets. There are 2 towels a person available.
4. On what airport can we fly ?
You can fly on either Alicante or Valencia. Both are 1 hour drive. Madrid and Barcelona are 5 hours drive.
5. The damage deposit is 500 euros, how does it work?
With the booking of the villa the damage deposit will be included. On departure of the villa you will get this deposit back in cash, unless of course there are damages.
6. What to do in case of a problem or if we need help?
The owner lives in Javea all year around. So in case of any problem you can contact him on mobile phone.
7. Are pets allowed?
Yes, we allow 1 pet but please let us know before arrival.
8. What's the distance to the supermarket?
This is within walking distance. About 1 kilometer.
9. For the cleaning/bedlinen and towels the cost is 179 euros, why is this so high?
For cleaning the villa properly, two cleaning ladies will clean for 5 hours each. With a 2 week stay, all the beds will be made up with fresh bedlinen after the first week.